Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Let's Pretend February Didn't Exist This Year

Oh my heavens, this is embarrassing.

The only thing more embarrassing than admitting I've basically abandoned my blog for the better part of a month is admitting that this point won't have much substance to it (I'M SORRY!) because I'm currently half-buried in boxes.

Yes, boxes. Oh, did I not mention that we moved?

And that it was a disaster of proportions only slightly less epic than the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius?

Yes, about that. I will be writing about that VERY SOON.

But first, I must go finish unpacking the boxes.

And then, after the boxes are unpacked and the cathartic, key-smashing rant about how I AM NEVER MOVING AGAIN NOPE is written, we will (hopefully) return to our regularly scheduled program (that is to say, if past posts are to be believed, never).

Until then, I can only offer my apologies for the silence. I am sorry. And I WILL be back. *famous last words*

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment