1. Finish current WIP. It currently stands at around 60k and is nowhere near even halfway.
2. To aid accomplishing goal 1, organize more write-ins or get-togethers with writing buddies so to spur on productivity through some good, old-fashioned competition.
3. Actually assemble a usable query package to send out into the scary world of publishing.
4. BLOG MORE DAMMIT (had to get it in there eventually)
5. For that matter, get back to keeping a longhand journal, too.
6. Edit the WIP from over the summer. It would be a shame to put that much work into a manuscript and then leave it to gather pixelated dust in my documents folder.
List to be added to or crossed off as I think of/accomplish them!