Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nov. 2: In Which Life Tries Heroically To Stab Me Repeatedly and Leave Me In A Ditch.

Let me first say that I wrote 2,940 words last night. And considering I did that after closing at the bookstore, I am quite proud of myself. Proud, but not satisfied. I could be writing more. I SHOULD be writing more. But today was basically a case of Karma looking at me and going, 'hmm, I haven't thrown any large, heavy objects at you lately. Here's the kitchen sink, CATCH!'
My whole month is actually starting to look like an experiment in slow, deliberate torture. With the sole exception of the arrival of my fiance from Europe (TOMORROW!) my November is currently getting swallowed by such tasks as: work, grad school applications, studying for GRE, taking the GRE, and not losing my mind in the process. Whoever said that they have no time to do anything in high school or college clearly did not know what they were talking about. I had OODLES more time then.

In any case, I leave you with today's word count and my overall total:

Today: 2214 (not as good as I would like, but not terrible)
Total: 5154

Until tomorrow, KEEP WRITING!

~Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment