Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nov. 3 and Nov. 4: Forgive me, Blogworld, for I have sinned. But I have 10k written to make up for it!

I must apologize for not blogging yesterday. By the time I got a chance to sit down and write (after a long and exciting day, which included the arrival of my fiance from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean) it was nearly midnight, and I had to choose between working on my WIP or blogging here. You will forgive me if the WIP won.

However, yesterday I logged 1842 words, bringing my total to 7006, of which I was pretty proud, considering the high level of stress and the low amount of time I actually had to write (to give you an idea of the time constraints: I was writing in my notebook while waiting for the plane).

Today was an equally full and busy day, including trying (and failing) to practice/study for the GRE, baking cupcakes, looking at apartment stuff, and going out for an anniversary dinner. However, this evening, as we waited for Dennis's second suitcase to arrive (it got lost on the way over), I sat down and said 'we will reach 10k tonight."

And we did. 3,007 words in total were written today, bringing my grand novel total, as of November 4th, to 10,039 words. Huzzah!

And now, as it is 11pm here, and I have to be at work at 7 tomorrow morning, I am going to bed.

Keep writing everyone!

~Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment