Sunday, November 20, 2011

Nov. 20: And Then There Were Ten (Days. Left.)

Word Count: 33342 and counting

Guys, we are on the home stretch.

There are 10 days left to Nanowrimo. Ten days to pound out...um...roughly 17k more words. 10 days to finish, or at least make a huge dent in, our novels.

Guys.

TEN. DAYS. IS. NOT. ENOUGH.

I am officially in Week Four Panic Mode. As you not doubt noticed (or maybe did not notice, this isn't exactly the most exciting blog in the world) I did not blog for two days. This coincides with the fact that I barely wrote a single word for two days. Which means the lovely lead I had built up earlier in the month is now GONE. KAPUT. NO LONGER.

On top of that, I have a final paper due Tuesday for my last class of the quarter. I have written...one page of that paper. Which means I need to basically spend my whole day off tomorrow WRITING THAT PAPER. Which means guess what will NOT be written?

Exactly.


Let the freaking out begin......NOW!

~Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment