Thursday, November 24, 2011

Nov. 24: Happy Thanksgiving and Other Things

Word Count: 41401 and counting

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope everyone could be with their loved ones today, and have many things to be thankful for. I for one am thankful for my sister/writing buddy, who is sitting next to me laboring over an extensive philosophy paper while I hack away at my WIP; my mother for cooking an absolutely fantastic turkey dinner for us and a SECOND turkey dinner earlier in the day to take to our neighbors who had a medical situation that did not allow them to cook their own Thanksgiving meal; and my husband for keeping me supplied with tea and other vital fluids until he went to bed a few minutes ago.

Know what else I'm thankful for? Clearing 40k.

I'm hoping to hit 42k tonight, which will put me ahead of tomorrow's (the 25th) word minimum, as tomorrow is going to be a busy day and I don't foresee a LOT of writing happening :S So I hope everyone was able to enjoy their holiday and family and fun, and were also able to get some quiet time to do writing!

Talk to you all after the turkey coma wears off :)

~Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment